Reflection: 2nd Quarter

The second quarter from my Grade 10 has ended again. And in our second grading period of ICT, I have learned about a lot things like tahs and internet access. The two parts of it which is the LAN ant the Wireless broadband Access. I've learned how to create HTML for the web design and experienced making it through various activities.

In this grading I realized that even notepad can be a nice application in publishing things. I thought its just an application where you put your task or something important so that you can not forget it.

There are things I encountered problems of course it is unavoidable. But thankfully, I surpassed that challenges through the help of our teacher and my classmates who help me.


Moving on, I would like to thank my teacher because I know that we have to apply what we learned in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Filipino: Wikang saliksik"

Choose Wisely, Live Healthy